Best For Families learning to ski together
Family Private Half Day PM Ski Lesson
- Learn, explore, and have fun your way. Private lessons let you customize the day – ideal for a family affair, couple’s escape, friends getaway, or some much deserved “me” time
- Enjoy tailored lessons that best suit individual skill levels and styles
- Explore the mountain with your personal concierge/coach
- Gain immediate access to the slopes thanks to exclusive ski school lift lanes for maximized mountain time
- Receive instant, individualized, and constructive feedback for your entire group
Request a private lesson here or call 530-562-3500 to speak with a private lesson specialist
Clock 1:00 PM START
Half Day - PM
Adventure Guiding and Learning Center
What to expect:
- Lift tickets and rental equipment are additional costs
- "First-Class" private lift lane privileges
- Choose undivided, one-on-one attention, or share with up to 5 friends or family members
- All ages
- All ability levels; taught to the lowest ability level in the group
- Customize your experience: Choose adventure, guiding or learning!
- 3-hour: 1:00 PM
Once you've booked a lesson:
- You are REQUESTING a lesson date and time, however, this is NOT a confirmed lesson. You will receive a separate email confirmation of your lesson within 48 hours, from our Ski & Snowboard School staff, if we have an instructor available to fit your ability and needs.
- Equipment rentals and lift tickets are not included in the price of a private lesson. Please allow additional time to purchase these, if necessary.
On the day of your lesson:
- We recommend arriving to the resort at least an hour and a half before your scheduled lesson start time to allow for parking, equipment rental, and lift tickets to be purchased. More time may be required during peak and holiday periods.
- Please arrive at your specific Ski and Snowboard School meeting location (Adventure, Guiding and Learning Center, Mid-Mountain Ski & Snowboard School, or Ritz Carlton) promptly at your scheduled lesson start time ready to ski or ride.
- Arrive ready to ski/ride with your equipment (helmet, sunscreen, goggles, gloves, etc.).
- Private lessons will start and end at the same location unless other arrangements are made.
* Looking for a Rise & Shine private lesson? It is a one hour lesson starting at 8:30am for one person only; lift ticket and rentals are required and sold separately. Please call our Private Lesson Hotline for pricing and availability. 530-562-3500
What to know before you go!
Once you've booked a lesson:
- You will receive an email confirmation with lesson details, along with the cancellation and changes policy for your reference.
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Lift tickets are not included in the base price of lessons. Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For many of our lessons we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product.
Blame it on the Time Change!
Just Kidding. If you are late for your lesson we will do everything possible to accommodate, but if the class has left the base area the ticket can be used for another day.