Best For A full immersion skiing learning experience
Primo Private Ski Lesson
You and up to two of your friends and family members can have a personalized private lesson together. Offered in 6-hour increment only. Demo rental equipment included. Lift tickets sold separately. Lesson includes private lift-line privileges.
- Learn, explore, and have fun your way. Private lessons let you customize the day – ideal for a family affair, couple’s escape, friends getaway, or some much deserved “me” time
- Enjoy tailored lessons that best suit individual skill levels and styles
- Explore the mountain with your personal concierge/coach
- Learn about local knowledge, trivia, and secret stashes you’d otherwise miss
- Gain immediate access to the slopes thanks to exclusive ski school lift lanes for maximized mountain time
- Receive instant, individualized, and constructive feedback for your entire group
Request a private lesson here or call 530-562-3500 to speak with a private lesson specialist
Clock 9:30 AM START
Adventure Guiding and Learning Center
What to expect:
- Demo rental equipment is included
- Lift tickets are additional costs
- "First-Class" private lift lane privileges
- Choose undivided, one-on-one attention, or share with up to 2 friends or family members
- All ages
- All ability levels; taught to the lowest ability level in the group
- Customize your experience: Choose adventure, guiding or learning!
- Preferred parking available
- Exclusive on-mountain reserved lunch seating
- 6-hour: 9:30 AM
If you select this private lesson product, you are REQUESTING a lesson date, however, this is NOT a confirmed lesson. You will receive a separate email confirmation of your lesson within 48 hours, from our Ski & Snowboard School staff, if we have an instructor available to fit your ability and needs. This email will also contain the cancellation and changes policy for your reference.
What to know before you go!
Once you've booked a lesson:
- You will receive an email confirmation with lesson details, along with the cancellation and changes policy for your reference.
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Lift tickets are not included in the base price of lessons. Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For many of our lessons we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product.
Blame it on the Time Change!
Just Kidding. If you are late for your lesson we will do everything possible to accommodate, but if the class has left the base area the ticket can be used for another day.