All reservations must be prepaid by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, or Visa) or by check, payable to Tahoe Mountain Lodging. Checks must be received before final payment is due. Credit card on file will automatically be charged for remaining balance.
- Holiday Reservations require a deposit of 25% of the total booking amount due at the time of reservation. Full balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Regular Reservations (non-holiday) require a deposit of 25% of the total booking amount due at the time of reservation. Full balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Close-in Reservations (within 30 days, non-holiday or 60 days, holiday) requires that all monies be paid at the time of booking.
Lodging Payments should be made to
: Tahoe Mountain Lodging.
Send Lodging Payment to:
Tahoe Mountain Lodging
PO Box 838
Truckee, CA 96160
- Cancellation made outside of 30 days (60 days during holiday period) from arrival has a $100 per unit charge.
- Cancellation made inside of 30 days (60 days during holiday period) from arrival as follows:
- Holiday Reservations cancelled within 60 days are non-refundable.
- Regular Reservations cancelled within 30 days are non-refundable.
- Close-In Reservations cancelled after credit card payment or receipt of faxed copy of check is non-refundable.
- Travel Insurance is available for purchase until final payment due date.
Please note that the above lodging policy applies to guests staying at New Village, Tahoe Mountain Lodging. Guests staying at Northstar California Condominiums, Hotel Style Rooms, and Studios please refer to the Northstar Lodging Policies.