April 11, 2013
Hello Ski & Snowboard Parents,
Team prices are only guaranteed at their current rates through May 31, 2013. Please sign up now for the lowest guaranteed pricing. Sign up for 2013.2014 Team Programs here.
What a great season we've had this year! Our athletes participated in National competitions, kids smiled and we had fun (the most important part, right?). Thank you parents, coaches, staff, athletes and anyone else I'm forgetting for a memorable, fun season. This is our last newsletter of the 2012-2013 winter season - please look for the next one in October. It wouldn't be a newsletter without one important note, however:
Over the summer, feel free to reach out to Sean Warman via email: email@example.com, if you have any questions.
Thank you and have a great "off" season,
Teams Communication Coordinator
Northstar Ski & Snowboard Team
Next Season Team Program and Registration
Here’s a few things worth noting (and we’ll address this again during next season team roll out):
• Programs prices will, again, not include the season pass. That will be a separate purchase. We’ll list minimum pass requirements based on each specific teams, but outside of that, you’re welcome to purchase whatever pass best suits your family (keeping in mind black-out dates, etc.)
• Please make note of dates for price increase. This first roll-out will be considered our “Early Bird” prices. After that, prices go up another notch after May 31.
• Once next season’s team information rolls out and you find that you have questions you need answered, we will be on hand to answer questions throughout April. You can reach us at the Team office: 530.562.3231. After that, Season Pass Office can assist with questions and registration.
• We hope you find our new registration process to be simple and easy to understand.
• If you’re unsure about your plans for next season, please keep in mind that most of our programs sell-out, but usually not until October and November. Although there is no guarantee, so be mindful of the calendar as you delay your registration.