|Village Entrances|| |
There are two guest entrances to the Village at Northstar.
- Main level - One is on the main level at the Guest Drop-off area. On the main level guests will find the Skating Rink, ticket windows, restrooms, a family restroom, elevators, access to the Village Overlook, access to the Gondola, and a variety of shopping and dining options.
- Lower level - The second entrance to the Village is on the lower level at the Transit Center area. On the lower level guests will find meeting rooms, restrooms, elevators, a variety of shopping and dining options, and elevator access to the main level.
Guest pathways in the Village at Northstar are comprised of block pavers.
» View + Print Village Map
There are three van accessible ADA Parking lots for resort guests with Handicap Parking permits.
- Village Auto-Drop - Guests can choose to park in the reserved Handicap Parking spaces (parking permit required) in the Guest Drop-Off area located at the main entrance to the Village.
- Village Two-Hour - There are additional Handicap Parking spaces (parking permit required) located near the Auto-Drop in the two-hour parking lot off of Currant Drive. From this lot, there is a paved pathway and sidewalk that takes guests to the Auto-Drop area for access the Village.
- Castle Peak (winter only) - During the winter, additional van accessible ADA Parking is available at the Castle Peak Park & Ride lot near the resort entrance off of Highway 267. From this reserved parking area, guests can take a wheelchair accessible Northstar Shuttle to the pick-up and drop-off location at the Village at Northstar (Transit Center Drop-off). To get to the main level Village level, the most convenient elevator access is located next to Elite Feet at the Village entrance. The second elevator is located approximately 250 feet further on Copper Lane (pavers throughout) across from the Northstar Club.
There are three public elevators in the Village at Northstar. All elevators are wheelchair accessible and located on the main and lower levels.
- Main/Lower level - By the main and lower entrances to the Village. On the lower level, the elevator is located next to Elite Feet. On the main level, the elevator is located next to the Tahoe Mountain Resorts Real Estate Center.
- Main/Lower level - On the lower level, the elevator is located on Copper Lane near the large stairwell across from the Northstar Club. On the main level, the elevator is located on Gondola Way next to Ambassador Toys.
- Main level to Village Overlook - Elevator access to the Village Overlook is located through the sliding glass doors next to Plaza Bikes rental shop. Just before you reach the restrooms, turn left (approximately 40 feet). The elevator is located at the end of the hall on the left (approximately 30 feet).
There are several wheelchair accessible restrooms in the Village at Northstar. Village merchants may provide additional restroom options. Please call ahead for details. » Village Map + Directory
- Main level - There are five public men's and women's restrooms on the main level of the Village - one in the Gondola building, one by Ambassador Toys, and two across from the Skating Rink through the sliding glass doors next to Plaza Bikes rental shop, and one family restroom located between Plaza Bikes rental shop and The North Face.
- Lower level - There are two public men's and women's restrooms located on the lower Village level on Copper Lane. One is located by the entrance to the Village next to Elite Feet (Transit Center area) and is provides ample space. The second is across from Big Wave Burritos & Wraps between the Basque and The Board Room meeting spaces and may present a challenge for some wheelchairs.
|Ticket Windows|| |
The Tickets + Season Pass Office is located across from the Skating Rink on the main level of the Village, a short distance from the entrance to the Gondola. There are two wheelchair accessible windows available.
- Indoors - One is located inside the office and is available year-round.
- Outdooors - The second is located outdoors at the ticket bay windows and is available seasonally.
All guests interested in accessing the mountain are required to have a lift ticket or season pass.
|Skating Rink|| |
The Skating Rink is located on the main level of the Village. There is ample wheelchair accessible seating around the perimeter of the rink. Guests will find tickets, family restrooms, elevator, ATM machine, telephone, entertainment, food, après, lockers, and Wi-Fi Internet access within close proximity.
|Gondola || |
The Gondola is accessible from the main level of the Village and is wheelchair accessible for most wheelchairs. A Resort Host will assist you in loading the Gondola. One you reach mid-mountain, a Resort Host will assist you in downloading from the Gondola. » Village Map
- From Guest Drop-off (main level) - Take Gondola Way to the left. After you pass Ambassador Toys (left) there is a breezeway. Pass through the breezeway and arrive at the entrance to the Gondola.
- From Transit Center (lower level) - Follow Copper Lane past the meeting spaces and stairs to the elevators across from the Northstar Club. Take the elevator up to the next level (main level on Gondola Way). Follow Gondola Way to your left. After you pass Ambassador Toys (left) there is a breezeway. Pass through the breezeway and arrive at the entrance to the Gondola.
Note: Restroom access is limited at mid-Mountain. The closest wheelchair accessible restroom is located at the base of the Gondola.
|Village Overlook || |
Elevator access to the Village Overlook is located through the sliding glass doors next to Plaza Bikes rental shop on the main level of the Village. Just before you reach the restrooms, turn left (approximately 40 feet). The elevator is located at the end of the hall on the left (approximately 30 feet).