YEARS RIDING: 8-ish
STANCE: 15 front, -15 back, 23.5" wide
SPONSORS: Northstar California™ Resort, Omatic, Nomis Outerwear, Bern Helmets, Pow Gloves, Flux bindings, Ogio, Porters, Me.Glad
MOST MEMORALBE RIDING EXPERIENCE: Riding Pow at Mike Basich's property last year, just cruzin around on sleds and finding zones to shred and getting shots.
FAVORITE NORTHSTAR RESORT FEATURE: The mid mountain lodge, and Starbucks-where the babes hang out.
ROLE MODEL: Jesus
CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE: I was kinda scared to backflip this 65' cliff into water. I'm a sissy.
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DAY: Bluebird pow day with a couple of close friends.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO: I take photos. I enjoy snorkeling, freediving, spearfishing, cliffjumping, surfing, climbing... anything outside.
- 2nd Pinball Rally, Northstar California™
- 1st Junkyeard Jam, Kingvail Terrian
- 2nd Planet Earth Shop Wars - Quarterpipe, Sierra-at-Tahoe
- 3rd Dragon 3 Ring Circus, Sierra-at-Tahoe
- 2nd Planet Earth Shop Wars, Sierra-at-Tahoe, 1st Team
- 1st Expression Session, Boreal
- 1st Rail Jam Expression Session, Boreal
- 2nd + Best Trick Jibassic Pro Invite, Boreal
- 4th Volcom's Peanut Butter & Rail Jam, Mammoth Mountain
- 2nd Coup de 'Shred, Sierra-at-Tahoe
- 4th Jibassic Pro rail jam
- Video parts with Nations Foundation and SFC